TV

Strictly’s Michelle Visage ‘leaks Christmas special results’ after tour snub

RuPaul's Drag Race judge Michelle Visage reportedly shared the winner of the upcoming Strictly Come Dancing Christmas special on Instagram but quickly deleted it.

The glamazon is reported to have leaked the result on purpose, according to the Sun, after she was snubbed from the live Strictly tour.

The 51-year-old was not included in the line-up, which includes Catherine Tyldesley, Alex Scott, Karim Zeroual, Saffron Barker, Mike Bushell and Kelvin Fletcher.

And fans of the show were in agreement that Michelle might have announced the results on purpose too, after previously admitting she was "gutted" to not be doing the tour too.

  • EastEnders' Emma Barton set to take a break from soap to dance on Strictly tour

  • Strictly's Shirley Ballas, 59, opens up about relationship woes with toyboy, 47

Tweeting the account which leaks the results each week, one said: "Your Strictly spoiler job is at risk, make sure Michelle Visage doesn't take over."

Another wrote: "Michelle Visage really snapped with Strictly spoilers this year."

And a third said: "Michelle Visage really said f*** Strictly and your live tour I will leak your show."

A spokeswoman for Michelle reportedly told the Sun: "She was asked for her availability for the tour and was waiting for confirmation.

  • Strictly Come Dancing's Kelvin Fletcher and Oti Mabuse are splitting up

  • Strictly's Anton du Beke closest to scoring Glitterball trophy after 15 years

"She'd have loved to have done it. She was available for every date of the tour and the organisers were very aware of this.

"But for whatever reason, they decided not to have Michelle on."

But a Strictly source reportedly told the publication: "The reason Michelle is not doing the tour is she was already booked to do DragCon in London on January 18 and 19, which is the opening weekend of the tour.

"She wouldn't be available for four shows in Birmingham. So to say she had cleared her diary is not true."

However, Michelle told The Mirror: "I cleared my schedule and they passed on me so that's what happened."

  • Strictly betting: Kelvin Fletcher is red-hot favourite but may not be best bet for Glitterball trophy 2019

  • Craig Revel Horwood 'lands massive pay rise' to stay as Strictly Come Dancing judge

Michelle was eliminated from Strictly, along with her pro partner Giovanni Pernice, 29, last month.

Speaking on Lorraine afterwards, she said: "I wanted to do it, I wasn't asked to do it, I think there was complications with dates.

"At the end of the day it's going to be a great tour, I would love to be on it, but there you go.

"Sometimes you can't get everything you want."

Daily Star Online has contacted a rep for Michelle for comment.

Source: Read Full Article