Both Kourtney and Scott are now single, since splitting with their respective partners.
Fans think the ex-lovers may have rekindled their romance after picking up on flirty messages on social media.
Are they getting back together?
Kourtney split from 23-year-old boxer and model, Younes Bendjima back in 2018 and Scott split from long-term girlfriend Sofia Richie in May 2020.
Since Scott split from Sofia, him and Kourtney have spent a lot of time together. They have both reportedly stayed with Kanye West, 43, and Kim Kardashian, 39, at their Wyoming ranch.
Since, the couple have ignited rumours that they are dating again, after Kourtney she posted a photo in the same flannel shirt he once wore with his ex, Sofia Richie.
Kourtney and baby daddy Scott Disick have also been openly flirting on social media.
On June 23, the 37-year-old Flip It Like Disick star commented on Kourtney’s Instagram on Monday that she was wearing a “cute shirt.”
How many kids do they have?
Kourtney and Scott have have three children together.
Their names are Mason, Penelope and Reign.
Mason is 10 years old. Penelope is 7 and Reign is 5.
After they split in 2015, the pair have co-parented their kids and frequently spend time as a family.
Kourtney and Scott's relationship timeline
- 2006 – Scott and Kourtney meet at a house party held by film producer Joe Francis
- 2009 – The couple have their first child, Mason Dash Disick
- 2011: Scott proposes to Kourtney but she says she’s not ready to marry him
- 2012: Kourtney gives birth to the couple's only daughter, Penelope Scotland Disick
- 2014: The pair have their third child, Reign Aston Disick
- July 2015: Scott and Kourtney split after photos are taken Scott partying on a yacht with his ex-girlfriend Chloe Bartoli
- 2016: Kourtney begins dating dating 23-year-old boxer and model, Younes Bendjima in 2016 after meeting him in a bar in Paris
- May 2017: Scott is pictured with American actress and singer Bella Thorne, in Cannes, sparking romance rumous
- September 2017: Sofia Richie and Scott announce they are dating
- 2017: Scott confirms his relationship with Sofia on Keeping Up With the Kardashians to Kris Jenner
- July 2018: Kourtney ends things with Younes after he cheats on her, a source says
- 2018-2020: Scott and Kourtney continue to co-parent their three children, going on family holidays together
- May 2020: Scott and Sofia split after nearly three years
- May 2020: Kourtney and Scott are said to be 'closer than ever' following his split with Sofia
Source: Read Full Article