Rochelle Humes is clearly excited for Halloween as she slipped her svelte figure into a feline inspired outfit, and swiftly posted the snaps on her Instagram page.
Ditching the usual fancy dress, the former Saturdays band member went for a chic get-up as she flaunted her fashionable clobber online.
The mum-of-two, who recently dropped her New Look clothing collection, showed off her rather sexy ensemble on the photo-sharing app.
Donning a thigh-skimming sequinned dress and a pair of opaque black tights, the This Morning host looked incredible in the all-black ensemble.
- Louise Redknapp opens up on 'being full of love' after 'kissing' ex-footballer
- Selena Gomez talks 'song about Justin Bieber' as she says she 'needed to write it'
While the dress hugged her curves in all the right places, Rochelle made sure all eyes were on her as she showed off her never-ending pins in the super short frock.
Stealing the show in the risque get-up, Rochelle showed off her model pedigree as she worked the camera and strutted her stuff outside the television studios.
With her thick, luscious tresses curled into beach waves, the TV star's makeup looked incredible.
Adding a slick of mascara, a smattering of power, and a nude glossy lip, Rochelle soon sent her fans wild with the trio of snaps.
- Kerry Katona says Sam Smith 'still has a penis' as she wades into gender row
- Maya Jama shows Stormzy what he's missing in bikini amid 'single life is good' jibe
And in keeping with the halloween theme, she finished the look with a pair of cut velvet cat eyes, and a pair of ankle boots.
Discussing her costume online, she joked: "Halloween but make it fashion."
It didn't take long for her fans to compliment Rochelle, as one commented: "You are totally rocking it.. Glamour puss."
- Danielle Lloyd boob job hell left her refusing to get naked for Jamie O'Hara
- Love Island's Maura Higgins rubs taco all over her face in racy Celeb Juice display
"Meow," another chimed in.
While a third put: "You look fabulous Rochelle."
In this outfit Rochelle is clearly too cute to spook…
This Morning continues tomorrow at 10.30am on ITV.
Source: Read Full Article