The Love Islander opened up about his blossoming relationship with Jesy Nelson.
Chris Hughes, who shot to fame following his appearance on Love Island 2017, revealed his "proudest moment" to date was asking the Little Mix member to be his girlfriend.
The pair were first spotted kissing in a kebab shop in North London in January this year, with the duo going public with their romance the following month.
With their relationship going from strength to strength, the reality TV star explained he still remembers the special moment he made things official with the singer.
- Little Mix’s Jesy Nelson ‘doesn’t give a c**p’ what trolls think about her looks
- Little Mix's Jesy Nelson flashes toned abs in snakeskin bralet for clothing launch
Taking to the red carpet at Monday night's Pride of Britain awards, he admitted Jesy is his "best friend".
My proudest moment is asking my girlfriend to be my girlfriend and she said yes. Yeah, that was a nice moment," he told Kiss FM UK.
''She's just wonderful, we're best friends. We spend so much time together. I went on tour with her so much, I went to my ninth show the other day since they've been touring, they've been touring a couple of months. Yeah, proper fangirling. We're just best friends, I love it."
- Little Mix's Jesy Nelson turns up the heat in teeny crop top amid LM5 tour
- Chris Hughes confirms plans to start a family with Little Mix babe Jesy Nelson
Chris, who came second in the ITV dating show with then-girlfriend Olivia Attwood, admitted he has become good friends with Jesy's fellow bandmates – Jade Thirlwall, Perrie Edwards and Leigh-Anne Pinnock.
''The girls are lovely, honestly nicest four girls you'll ever meet out of anyone. Honestly, like amazing, so, so nice, time for everyone. I like people like that, they're the people that I warm to, yeah really lovely girls," he explained.
And since hitting Little Mix's shows and dating Jesy, he revealed he's not joking when he wears the band's merchandise.
- Jesy Nelson's beau Chris Hughes details infertility fears after revealing he wants kids
- Little Mix's Jesy Nelson smashes BBC record with documentary viewing figures
He said: ''I am, I've got the hoodies and everything. I've got all the merch, yeah. I wear it all the time. It's a good stash, I ain't bantering.''
What a cute couple.
Source: Read Full Article