- Every month, Insider looks at the most anticipated new TV shows using data from the app TV Time.
- It’s derived from US users who use the app to track and react to what they’re watching.
- Disney+’s new Marvel series, “Loki,” arrives in June.
- Netflix’s latest comic-book series, “Sweet Tooth,” also debuts this month.
- Visit the Business section of Insider for more stories.
5. "The Republic of Sarah" — The CW, June 14
Description: The bucolic tranquility of Greylock, New Hampshire is upended when a massive vein of coltan — an incredibly valuable mineral used in tech — is discovered under the town. State-backed mining company Lydon Industries swoops in with plans to extract the mineral … plans that include wiping Greylock off the map. With her friends and family in danger of losing their homes, rebellious high school teacher Sarah Cooper (Stella Baker) vows to stop Lydon’s bulldozers.”
4. "Lisey's Story" — Apple TV+, June 4
Description: “Based on the novel by Stephen King, this terrifying thriller follows widow Lisey Landon (Julianne Moore) as a series of disturbing events revives memories of her marriage to author Scott Landon (Clive Owen) and the darkness that plagued him.”
3. "Sweet Tooth" — Netflix, June 4
Description: “Based on the beloved DC Comic, and Executive Produced by Susan Downey & Robert Downey Jr., Sweet Tooth is a post-apocalyptic fairytale about a hybrid deer-boy and a wandering loner who embark on an extraordinary adventure.”
2. "Kevin Can F**** Himself" — AMC+, June 13 and AMC, June 20
Description: “This is a story about a woman who keeps playing a perfect housewife. Then, one day she realizes what she wants: to kill her husband.”
1. "Loki" — Disney+, June 9
Description: “In Marvel Studios’ ‘Loki,’ the mercurial villain Loki (Tom Hiddleston) resumes his role as the God of Mischief in a new series that takes place after the events of ‘Avengers: Endgame.'”
Source: Read Full Article