- Megan Thee Stallion was the musical guest on the season 46 premiere of "Saturday Night Live."
- The 25-year-old rapper performed her hit song "Savage," pausing midway to include Malcolm X and Tamika Mallory's words about equality for the Black community.
- “We need to protect our Black women and love our Black women because at the end of the day we need our Black women," Stallion said.
- She continued, "We need to protect our Black men and stand up for our Black men because, at the end of the day, we’re tired of seeing hashtags about Black men."
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Source: Read Full Article